As you did before with your Definition and Causal Rewrites, you’ll be required to revise and re-post your Rebuttal Argument as a Rebuttal Rewrite. You’ll publish your new post in a new Category, P11: Rebuttal Rewrite.
- Your original Rebuttal Argument will be a permanent part of your Non-portfolio collection of assignments.
- You can continue to improve your P11 right up until the day Portfolios are due, although feedback may be very limited, and you will not receive a specific grade for improvements you make. The final version, however, will contribute to your overall holistic Portfolio grade.
You’ll need to cite three sources for this Rewrite, which can be different from those you selected for your first posts for this Argument.
- Post this mandatory Rewrite of your Rebuttal Argument before class on WED APR 11.
- Make significant revisions to your P05, and publish them in a new post, the P11: Rebuttal Rewrite.
- Include a References section.
- Title your post Rebuttal Rewrite—Username.
- Publish your definition essay in the P11: Rebuttal Rewrite category and your own Username category.
- Due before your class meets WED APR 11.
- Customary late penalties. (0-24 hours 10%) (24-48 hours 20%) (48+ hours, 0 grade)