As you did before with your Definition Rewrite, you’ll be required to revise and re-post your Causal Argument as a Causal Rewrite. You’ll publish your new post in a new Category, P10: Causal Rewrite.
- Your original Causal Argument will be a permanent part of your Non-portfolio collection of assignments.
- You can continue to improve your P10 right up until the day Portfolios are due, although feedback may be very limited. The final version will contribute to your overall holistic Portfolio grade.
You’ll need to cite three sources for this Rewrite, which can be different from those you selected for your first posts for this Argument.
- Post this mandatory Rewrite of your Causal Argument before class on WED APR 09. Make significant revisions to your first draft.
- Include References.
- Title your post Causal Rewrite—Username
- Publish your causal rewrite in the P10: Causal Rewrite category and your Username category.
- Due before your class meets MON APR 09.
- Customary late penalties. (0-24 hours 10%) (24-48 hours 20%) (48+ hours, 0 grade)