Skip to content
- video-games and violence
- Violent video-games breed violent thoughts and behavior.
- Violent/graphic video-games keep people from indulging in violent behavior.
- Video games are violent because we designed them that way. They are simply a reflection of our natural violent tendencies. It is us who impacts them, not vise versa.
- The people who commit violent crimes only make up a small population of people who play video games. Therefore their actions shouldn’t reflect upon the whole.
- A majority of young males who play video games are less likely to commit crimes, like shootings, and some who do commit shootings just happen to play violent video games. Causation vs correlation