- PTSD and depression
- PTSD and depression lead to substance abuse
- A combination of ptsd/depression and drug use can have serious and deadly effects on people.
- Those who suffer from ptsd/depression use drugs and alcohol to cover up feelings and thoughts associated with ptsd and depression, which often makes symptoms worse.
- Some drugs, like anti-depressants however can help individuals control the symptoms of ptsd and depression.
- Psycho active drugs such as mushrooms, mdma, and lsd are the most effective way to cure extreme cases of ptsd and depression.
2 thoughts on “My Hypothesis – roc050”
Please begin your sentences with initial capitals, ROC.
There’s a subtle shift in your sequence that is either deliberate or accidental. I don’t know which. Does one method of coping with the underlying syndrome cure it while others only provide relief from its symptoms?
I look forward to seeing the research on this hypothesis, but I want to nail it down before we proceed.
Sorry not capitalizing, I think I am used to applications such as word that will do it for me. I think my change in tone was a little accidental and a little on purpose. My mind tends to think in sporadic ways and as I was going through the steps I wandered off a little. As far as different effects of the drugs on whether they cure or just suppressed I want to find out more as a research. Really this is just a general idea that I have seen and heard about and really am interested in finding out more. I can narrow my hypothesis to say one way or the other I guess and then as I research refine it. I guess that really is what you taught in the first class.