- MICHAEL JACKSON is still alive in the peoples hearts…!!!
- his struggles for his success.
- Michael Jackson’s superhuman talent.
- what type of controversial hardships did he face in his life?
- Michael Jackson’s musical and his dancing ability actually has been originated on another planet.
- Michael Jackson is more talented than any other previous human being because he is truly an alien, who used to merely visited with us for a brief time and now he has returned to his own planet..
- Michael Jackson received his inspiration from lives he led on other planets. His impact on Earth was more impressive than any human’s could ever have been. Now that he has done all he can do on Earth, he has departed this planet for another elsewhere where his career will begin again.
9 thoughts on “My Hypothesis-Baahubali”
This is intriguing, Baahubali, but it doesn’t seem like a Hypothesis, and it doesn’t follow the format of the Assignment. The purpose of the six steps is not to list six questions for examination, but to develop a broad topic, narrowing it and making it more specific with each step, until you have crafted a BOLD CLEAR CLAIM that you can test with research.
If your Hypothesis is that Michael Jackson is still alive, I’d be interested to see you prove that one with academic sources! 🙂
actually this topic is actually somehow connected with me and my feelings. and i am not getting what you mean to explain me…..??
and if i change my hypothesis as per you said, then can i include the topics which i mentioned above..??
so professor please help me out now what should i do??
The point of the exercise is to use Six increasingly more specific and concrete steps to develop a hypothesis from a broad topic.
I’ve provided a model twice in my My Hypothesis post, starting from the Broad Topic “Concussions in Football” and ending with a very specific and concrete hypothesis, “Eliminating helmets from NFL games would reduce concussions more than helmet improvements by making players very reluctant to engage in the most dangerous plays.”
My hypothesis is the final development of a process that begins with a very vague idea that I want to research concussions in football.
I’ve given another very detailed example in my Feedback to your classmate EaglesSB. https://counterintuitivefa18.com/2018/09/18/my-hypothesis-eaglessb52/comment-page-1/#comment-1753
You will benefit from studying that example.
In your case, what you’ve done instead of developing a more and more complex hypothesis is to list several ideas that don’t proceed from one to the next.
Here’s a silly example of how the process could work for you:
1. Michael Jackson’s superhuman talent.
2. Michael Jackson’s musical and dancing ability actually originated on another planet.
3. Michael Jackson is more talented than any previous human being because he is truly an alien who merely visited with us for a brief time and has returned to his home planet.
4. Michael Jackson received his inspiration from lives he led on other planets. His impact on Earth was more impressive than any human’s could ever have been. Now that he has done all he can do on Earth, he has departed this planet for another elsewhere where his career will begin again.
LikeLiked by 1 person
yeah that’s my hypothesis…..
ok i get it professor. so should i make the changes now or afterwards..?? means later in the coming week. and i will make the changes which you suggested me. and thank you professor for clearing my doubt.
You can make changes now (to beat the deadline) or later, Baahubali. Like all the major writing Tasks in this course, your work should always be improving. It’s never too early to record your best ideas, and it’s never too late to improve on what you’ve done.
that’s 1000% true… thank you for teaching one more important lesson of life.
so after editing should i post or publish my hypothesis again??
No. Just open your My Hypothesis post in Edit mode, make your revisions, and click the Update button. (WordPress will save your first version, and all subsequent versions, in case you ever need them again.)