- modern world slavery in university’s
- college athletes bring in a lot of revenue for schools
- students have little to no money back at home while the school makes money they earn
- risk career-ending injuries every time that they step onto the court, field or rink
- will give a reason for students to play harder in result better performance.
- Should college athletes be paid?
4 thoughts on “My hypothesis- noheartkeylow”
Your collection of statements contains plenty of food for thought, NoHeartKeyLow, but it doesn’t follow the format of the Assignment, which was to develop a broad Topic into a Narrow, Clear, Detailed Hypothesis that could be tested by academic research. Your final Step: “It’s modern-world slavery,” is not a hypothesis. But there’s one hiding in here. Read over my comments to your classmates for more advice on how to develop a Hypothesis.
ok, thank you
Any progress so far, NoHeartKeyLow? The serious work of the semester can’t begin until you’ve nailed down an arguable hypothesis.
Yeah i edited it , i put feedback please