Skip to content
- Efforts to rid the ocean of pollution damages it.
- Using oil traps can inadvertently catch fish causing them to die.
- Gas emissions from boats trying to clean the waters add damage to the environment.
- If 100% of the ocean were to be scouted and cleaned of pollution, the efforts to do that will still lead to some percentage of pollution.
- No matter how many efforts are being placed the damage that we will cause to get a goal still causes pollution so we are beyond the point of “balancing out”
- Any efforts to clean the ocean will be partially negated by the methods that we use to try.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: