1. Helmet technology to reduce concussions
2. Helmet technology and concussions in all levels of football
3. The effects that players sustain because of not having the proper helmet technology
4. Helmet designs that keep count of the number of forced impact hits to the player’s head will decrease the number of concussions that players get from playing in full contact games.
5. Penalizing coaches for not taking their players out after knowing the count and force of blows to a player’s head will decrease the number of concussions players get.
6. Suspending coaches from coaching games would reduce concussions more than helmet technology by making coaches pay close attention to their player’s head count and taking this issue more serious.