- Business in ethics
- Business and ethics in the workplace
- Business ethical dilemmas can occur in the workplace
- Managers and employers are a key component to managing ethical conduct within the business workplace.
- Managers and employers are a reason why there is ethical misconduct in the business workplace.
- Based on the decisions of employees and mangers, ethical immorality can occur in a business relative occupation.
One thought on “My Hypothesis–moneyonmymind6”
Your 4 and 5 are identical.
I’m not sure what your 6 means.
I admit I’m intrigued by the topic of business ethics, but so far, there’s no hypothesis here, just a topic.
The meaning of “business relative occupation” is entirely unclear.
Morals and ethics are intimately connected, so much so that “ethical immorality” has no clear meaning.
And “the decisions of employees and managers” is so broad that it doesn’t contribute to anything specific.
So . . . MoneyOnMyMind . . . what are you getting at?
1. Are we looking at workplace sexual harassment?
2. Insider trading?
3. Over- or under-valuing company assets for tax advantages?
I can’t tell anything specific from your hypothesis chain, which was supposed to gain specificity at every step. So that’s a problem.
Your reaction, please.