1. The lower the crime rates the higher the number of crimes committed
2. Crime rates reflect the amount of crime reported to the cops.
3. Undocumented crimes do not get recorded and do not reflect in calculated crime rates.
4. The number of crimes in a neighborhood does not necessarily amount to the crime rate produced by our law enforcement agency.
5. Crime rates are inaccurate due to undocumented crimes, failing to properly document a case and etc.
6. Major Crimes; minor crimes, all the same. Either way crime rates do not fully reflect them, especially undocumented ones.
7. Does the number of burglary in Glassboro drive its crime rate up?