- Hand-sanitizers efficacy
In hospitals, schools, resistant bacteria, vs hand washing, over-use, negatives,
2. Hand-sanitizers; negatives
3. Possible negatives of the use of hand sanitizers
4. There is a significant correlation between the use of hand-sanitizers and our bodies inability to maintain good immune health.
5. Reducing the use of hand-sanitizers will make great strides to improve the immune health of the world.
6. If there is not substantial strides to reducing the overuse of hand-sanitizers there will be a significant decline in the immune health of the world’s human population.